Patient engagement is an increasingly hot topic in the healthcare industry. While the term is still used to define a wide variety of programs and practices, according to Columbia University health researchers, the ultimate goal of patient engagement is to leverage individual patient-provider relationships to maximize care outcomes and experiences.
Effective solutions often achieve this via improved communication practices that allow patients to play an active role in their care experience — from scheduling to providing feedback and beyond.
What does this mean for healthcare technology? Both your practice and your patient base benefit from the right engagement-driven tools.
DoctorConnect patient engagement software uses automated communication settings to send and receive important messaging, including:
- Appointment reminders and confirmations
- Reschedule requests
- Recare notices for patient retention and follow-up appointments
- Waitlist notifications
- Past due bill alerts
- Important announcements and bulk messages
When you employ DoctorConnect at your medical, dental, or veterinary practice, you’ll observe firsthand the benefits of patient engagement technology:
- Refined scheduling processes leading to reduced no-shows
- Reduced operational costs (save on supplies used for paper notices and allocate staff resources toward patient care)
- Improved communication via patient-provider updates
- Higher quality care and increased patient satisfaction
- Positive contributions to population health (refined processes improve overall care outcomes)
Engage patients, improve efficiency, and experience effective results with DoctorConnect on your side.
Getting started is easy! Contact us for a demo today and we’ll show you how our system can start improving your office efficiency and patient engagement almost immediately. Depending on the EMR / PMS system you are running, we can have your message functions automated in as little as 2 business days.